Term: 6 months
Location: Downtown Houston- currently remote
· Client is looking for a PeopleSoft Procure-To-Pay Technical Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive development experience PeopleSoft FSCM, specifically the following modules, Requisitions, Purchasing, Receiving and Accounts Payables.
· Develop and maintain PeopleSoft applications, including performance tuning, troubleshooting, ongoing maintenance, and resolution of system issues.
· Design, code and unit test complex projects.
· Develop and maintain integration between PeopleSoft and external applications.
· Identify developmental or design risks and action plans.
· Develop and support new and existing reports. (BI Publisher, SQR, PeopleSoft Query)
· Assist with upgrades and prepare data mapping for conversion projects.
· Recognized as a subject matter expert in multiple technical areas and serves as a lead technical resource on projects.
· Coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
· Transfers knowledge to the client.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields.
· 5+ years of People Tools 8.55 or above.
· 5+ years of PeopleSoft 9.2.
· 5+ years of developing Application Engines, Application Packages, SQL’s, and People Code.
· 5+ years of reporting development experience in BI Publisher, SQR, PeopleSoft Query and flat files.
· 5+ years Integration Broker and Webservice development experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities (KSAs):
· Effective written and verbal communications a must.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a project team.
· Experience with change management tools like Phire or Stat.
Company DescriptionCogent Infotech Corporation celebrates over 14 years of innovation and welcomes motivated people to support our constantly growing operations and maintain best in class solutions in a work hard/play hard environment. Be a part of a team that values your ideas and gives you the tools and resources to implement your best innovations and concepts! Cogent is a place that values diversity & offers a generous benefits package including paid-time off, health and dental benefits, 401(k), sick leave, life insurance, plus other perks throughout the year to support our work hard/play hard environment.