Do you like to create things that are both great visuals and purposeful? Then you might be the right person for this job. This position would be great for a recent College Graduate looking for room to grow and be the “Jack / Jill” of all thing’s web related.
Eagle Crest is Looking for a Web Designer/Developer who is also a great artist. This position requires the knowledge and understanding of the visual side of web design as well as the technical side. Candidates should be knowledgeable of different coding languages and can change on a dime in a fast-paced working environment.
Other skills and qualifications required but not limited to include:
· Experience with design software (e.g., Photoshop, AI, Dreamweaver) Adobe Creative cloud.
· Understanding of UX/UI (user experience/user interface) design
· Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization)
· WordPress development experience
· Shopify development experience
· Good technical design sense
· Good visual design sense
· Ability to research and troubleshoot web related issues
· Ability to work independently as well as taking direction
· Being a team player is a must
Any knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics / Great Plains interfacing would be helpful.
Please provide a complete portfolio of your work including any associated links.
NO candidates will be considered without a portfolio.
Company DescriptionManufacturer / Wholesaler of military and non-military logo products. In business for over 40 years with continuous growth every year. A top supplier in our category to the military Exchanges worldwide.