Supporting the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD)
Full-Time - 300 Indiana Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, USA
Compensation options:1099: $54 /hour
Our client is looking for a .NET Programmer for a 10-month project supporting software development tasks for the project to replace TACIS.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet and development technologies and software products;
- Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops project team by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experienceCompany DescriptionIT InfraSource is a strategic technology planning and consulting company. Our mission is to provide simplified and cost-effective technical solutions for State, Local, and Education (SLED) government institutions and small and medium-sized business (SMB) . We are here to ensure that the technical solutions provided are understood; not over excessive nor inadequate ensuring the best costs. We are certified by the Department of Small and Local Business Development (DSLBD) as a Certified Business Enterprise (CBE) and are openly looking for teaming opportunities.