Job DescriptionFull Stack Software Engineer - Python/C++ WE ARE STILL ACTIVELY HIRING AND WORKING REMOTELY DURING COVID.
Are you looking for a new challenging and rewarding opportunity?? We're looking for Software Engineers who have experience with C++ and/or Python. We are a fast-growing engineering company that has been in business for over 20 years, and a provider of satellite and wireless communication technology/solutions!
We're in search of Software Engineers who have full stack development experience using C++ and/or Python. This candidate must also have the ability to obtain a government clearance; although government clearance is not required for this specific opportunity. We've had success with people who previously worked in the wireless communications, government, and aerospace industry; but that's also not a strict requirement.What's In It for You- Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k PlanWhat You Need for this Position- Experience as Full Stack Engineer, Full Stack Developer, or equivalent
- Ability to obtain government clearance; although, government clearance is not required for this specific opportunity
- Previous experience with wireless communications, government, aerospace, and/or NASA (Plus)
- Experience with C++ and/or Python
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or Electrical Engineering
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Familiarity with Linux environment and server tools
- Familiarity with GIS tools and concepts
- Previous experience developing with Single Page Application Web Framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- Familiarity with managing RedHat or Centos
- Knowledge of Google Maps Web API
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Knowledge of a message broker (RabbitMQ)What You Will Be Doing- Write software tools for web GUI interface (Typescript, React)
- Maintain and write REST API services (Python Flask, C++)
- Modify C++ code
- Provide support across multiple projectsTop Reasons to Work with Us1. Highly motivated team
2. Competitive salary
3. Room for growthSo, if you are a Full Stack Software Engineer with the experience above, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.