Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 60,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Stride–and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is looking for experienced and talented Platform Engineers to join our Cloud Platform Services team. This role involves the design, implementation, and operations of a new hosted platform underlying all of Atlassian's products. This role also requires technical leadership of team of 4 developers.
Be a part of a high-energy and dynamic team that delivers incredible, creative improvements to our products. You’ll collaborate often with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love.
• Experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
• Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
• Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS tools with hands on experience with public cloud offerings (AWS, GAE, Azure)
• It's great, but not required if you have:
• Knowledge of open source technologies in the PaaS/IaaS space
• Experience working with agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
• Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
© Techie Jobs 2017. All rights reserved.