• Manage the Portfolio of projects to fuel the business plan established with the defined Accounts
• Work in the Ideation phase with the defined Accounts and Client internal stakeholders to establish a business case for potential new programs and projects; help define priorities and resource needs as part of the project intake process.
• Sponsor and initiate the new projects in SFDC. Present the business case and options, present to the relevant Segment, fuel the champion analysis.
• Provide day to day management on the assigned project portfolio. Ensure full alignment with the Account strategic plan established by the Account Manager.
• Work with the Client internal functions and the Commercial organization to ensure timely communications of decisions, issues and risks affecting customer commitments, focusing on outcomes needed for customer program success. Perform regular projects risks assessment, follow-up on the mitigation plans.
• Maintain project portfolio metrics, tracking and reporting mechanisms to enable an integrated view of the project portfolio for assigned Accounts.
• Help identify potential issues/conflicts across Accounts and/or other project priorities, and recommend resolution to the Account Managers and Customer Project Portfolio Director.
• Provide customer programs and projects with consistent project management best practices and tools that drive predictable execution and customer satisfaction through:
- Project deliverables tracking and control
- Hands-on management of project issues, decisions, sign-offs and actions
- Proactive risk management for individual projects
• Organize and manage relevant project forums with customers. Ensure that Client makes realistic commitments, follow-up on the action items.
• Manage periodic review of the product portfolio with the Account Manager. Provide recommendations for product rationalization in a cross-functional mode.
• Manage the interface between Client and customers for program Beyond, aimed to deliver best-in-class products and services on the long run. Coordinate Client effort and ensure full alignment with customers.
• Screen, challenge and qualify the project requests before entering into the portfolio. Capture and assess the technical topics raised by customers, especially when they face productivity/quality issues. Deeply understand customers needs. Manage expectations with relevant functions to solve issues with minimum effort and off-the-shelf solutions.
• Is knowledgeable on the Client industrial network and Technology roadmap. Adress 80% of the Operations ‘technical questions’ focused on the manufacturing footprint, process capability, operational topics.
• Deploy the Integrated PMO Tools on all critical projects. Understand customers activities, constraints, and milestones. Track execution at customer level.
• Perform reporting at all levels. Communicate internally and externally on projects achievements, metrics, risks and mitigation plans. Recommend prioritization upon need.
• Perform ad-hoc Lessons Learned sessions with the customers. Capture feed-back on all projects through questionnaire surveys. Capitalize on feedback to drive continuous improvement and achieve excellence in Project Management.
Qualifications / Background
• BS or higher in a technical discipline (e.g., product development, engineering, manufacturing, project)
• Track record in Project / Program execution linked with business objectives
• Demonstrated progression to project complexity, increasing in scope and financial impact.
• Able to deal with senior management, including customer communications
• B2B, customer interfacing role
• Understanding of Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing
• Solid knowledge of Manufacturing & Engineering, along with Product development
• Cross-functional leadership
• Highly risk sensitive (“no surprises”)
• Experience working in a matrix environment ; international experience preferred
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.