- Other techies
- Commerical Superintendent ( Healthcare experience)
Commerical Superintendent ( Healthcare Experience)
Category: Other techies
We are seeking a Construction Superintendent to manage Commercial Medical Construction projects in the $100,000 to $5,000,000 range.
We are a well-established Specialty Medical Construction Company known for our high standards of quality and professionalism. We strive to maintain an extremely positive and enjoyable working environment throughout the company. We are looking to add to our current team a very qualified, knowledgeable and positive individual who has progressive thinking and an open-minded approach to problem solving. Medical and dental insurance and retirement plan are available after probation period.
- Supervise all on-site construction activities of assigned projects from start to finish.
- Direct on-site Construction Safety Program and Weekly Safety Meetings.
- Work closely with the Project Manager in formulation and maintaining the construction schedule throughout the project.
- Produce accurate material takeoffs.
- Produce and submit the following documents accurately: RFI’s, RFI Log, Daily reports, Communication Log and Safety Meeting Forms.
- Assist in reviewing shop drawing submittals from subs.
- Supervise employees, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure quality control and project compliance.
- Resolve problems as they arise from the plans and specifications, unknown existing conditions, conflicts, with Architects, Engineers, Designers, Subcontractors and/or Vendors.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the completion of all punch lists.
- Ensure that all construction work performed is of the highest quality.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory role on commercial construction projects.
- Prior experience as a Superintendent.
- Working knowledge of all phases of construction.
- Proficient at reading plans and specifications for all trades.
- Laptop & intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Reliable transportation & hand tools
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Ability and willingness to work with tools as required.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Willing to travel temporarily (we have a lot of work in Arizona).
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2020-01-16 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.