- SQL Server Database Administrator
SQL Server Database Administrator
CONTRACT TO HIRE.
- The DBA Consultant will be part of the DBA Team. This individual must be highly proficient in Microsoft SQL Server and will be responsible for building, configuring and maintaining our SQL Server environment.
- The DBA Consultant must have the ability to work independently with little follow up regarding projects assigned. This individual is responsible for collaborating with Application Developers to assist in their development efforts by translating business requirements into database design, reviewing stored procedures and fine tuning queries.
- Install, configure and patch SQL Servers in a clustered environment
Design and develop database jobs, SSIS packages and stored procedures to support the reliability, integrity and scalability of the SQL Servers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience within a high-volume, transaction-oriented production environment for SQL Server
- Experience with SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016 including writing stored procedures and triggers
- BS in Computer sciences or related field
- Experience with installing SQL Server on a cluster
- SQL data modeling and design
- Thorough knowledge of data backup, recovery, and rollback planning/implementation
- Expert proficiency in SQL Server optimization, fine-tuning, high availability and scalability techniques
- Powershell Experience
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2020-01-16 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.