- Other techies
- Siteminder Consultant
Category: Other techies
Can ONLY work on W2
Work in a global team and act as a Technical Specialist for assigned software products, especially around External Web Access Management & Single Sign-On.
• Gain a deep technical understanding of the different new platforms • Act as a subject matter expert for our service offerings • Understand and interpret the banks' business requirements with respect to Single Sign-On • Liaise with the API consumers (team and stakeholders) for a continuous improvement of our Interfaces • Working with the user community to define, demonstrate and refine new functionality.
• Implementation, Unit Testing and Support of assigned components.
• Assist support team if production issues escalated • Assist with the testing of different IDM components • Liaise with other members of IDM team where additional expertise is required and solicit their input • Work independently in a fast paced environment, often to tight deadlines
You should have:
- A solid background in IT engineering with a specialization in IT Security Services / Single Sign-On technologies
- Working experience with CA Single Sign On (aka CA SiteMinder) including SDK & APIs, CA Directory, CA API Gateway, CA Advanced Authentication (optional)
- Experience in CA Single Sign On upgrade & migration
- Passion for Java/J2EE programming
- Identity Management experience including access control, single sign-on, authentication, authorization, provisioning, approvals, workflow, role-based access, LDAP
- Experience of engineering, configuring and deploying highly available enterprise solutions.
- An understanding of security issues, application-level security, encryption, PKI, SSL, vulnerabilities
- A solid understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (SSL/TLS, HTTP, Cookie Handling, SAML (Federation), WS-Security & WS Trust)
- Good understanding of replication (LDAP & DB) Web Access Management ( SSO)
- CA Single Sign On (aka CA SiteMinder)
- CA Advanced Authentication (optional) knowledge OAuth/OIDC is a plus
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2020-01-16 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.