- QA and testing
- Sr Quality Manager
Sr Quality Manager
Category: QA and testing
Sr. Quality Manager
** Salary up to $150,000 per year **
** Relocation assistance offered **
** Must have quality management experience in Aerospace Manufacturing **
** Preference to candidates with knowledge of NADCAP **
This position will be responsible for developing strategies, priorities and directing implementation in the Quality Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and schedule all Final Inspection and Lab and testing activities in order to achieve maximum effectiveness and efficiency;
- Design and prepare procedures to support Quality operations;
- Maintain effective operations selection, development, training and motivation of personnel;
- Coordinate and conduct customer and accreditation audits of the Quality operations;
- Ensure that Gage calibration system is effective and complies with company operating procedures;
- Ensure that testing operations are performed within guidelines of customer and national accreditation requirements;
- Maintain a record and documentation system for testing and calibration that complies with both Fastening Systems and customer accreditation requirements;
- Maintenance of all necessary requirements of the ISO9000:2000/AS9100 approved system;
- Management of external quality and special process audits assuring a high level of performance as exhibited by audit results. This includes preparation of necessary documentation to support an international customer base and the processing of ITAR forms;
- Enhance and implement effective measurement on quality performance with specific focus on customer complaints and product consistency;
- Enhance and implement the internal audit system and associated corrective actions;
- Manage and improve the non-conforming material review and control process;
- Provide technical assistance to Manufacturing, Engineering and other support departments on Inspection procedures and operations;
- Participate in the performance of customer and Industry accreditation audits of testing and calibration issues.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of nine (9) years experience in an Aerospace Quality management environment;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position;
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Quality Engineering certification (PE, CQE, CRE);
- Two (2) years working with NADCAP requirements;
- Knowledge of Aerospace product/process specifications/requirements (AMS, ASTM, etc.);
- Knowledge of fasteners testing equipment and practices, including tensile, shear and vibration testing, also must have knowledge of metallurgical evaluation procedures;
- Experience with mechanical inspection equipment such as micrometers, Optical Comparators, Hardness testers, and Torque testers;
- Basic knowledge of all inspection measuring and testing equipment and of SPC methods.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2020-01-13 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.