- UX Designer
KUBRA is looking for a talented UX designer to join out Design team in Arionza. As a UX Designer, you will support the core product teams and implementation teams, measuring and optimizing KUBRA applications to improve ease of usability and ultimately, create the best user experience.
Please submit a portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications, and consumer-facing web sites and/or applications to be considered for this role.
What you get to do every day
- Manage multiple user experience projects and initiatives for the Product Development and Service Delivery teams
- Our products include mapping, automated messaging and preference management, and mobile apps
- Understand product specifications
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with Interaction Designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
What kind of person should you be?
- You have excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- You are proficient in prototyping/design software (e.g. OmniGraffle, UXPin, Balsamiq)
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux
- You have an Interest in keeping up-to-date with trends, best practices and competitive analysis
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player who can collaborate effectively with co-workers and clients
What skills do you need?
- You have a minimum of 5 years of graphic design experience
- Familiarity with or preference for Apple Operating System and hardware a must
- ADA (American Disability Acts)/Section 508 Compliance design experience
What can you expect from us?
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that cares about people
- An extensive orientation program
- A chance to join the occasional beach volleyball game, potluck, or fitness challenge
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2020-01-12 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.