- Other techies
- Technical Analyst
Category: Other techies
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Technical Analyst to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is a 12 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
The ideal candidate will have an IT Service Management and operations background. Experience with IT Help Desk, IT Service Desk or Desktop Support within a Microsoft enterprise-level corporate environment is required.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Responsible for all operational aspects of support functions
- Oversee server patching, change requests and on-call support rotation
- Manage, measure and monitor our Incident Management and Request Fulfillment processes
- Contribute toward identification, recommendation, development, implementation and support of cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the IT organization
- Experience supporting end-users via phone and in-person in an enterprise-level corporate computing environment
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft Office 365 (including Outlook)
- Experience with Window server file share management, Active Directory security and advanced triage
– Advantage Reference # 893388
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-12-14 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.