TITLE: Project Coordinator- Product Support
Duration: 10+ months
Location: Milwaukee, WI
W2 hourly rate
Coordinates the origination, development and issuance of all US & Canada Aftermarket line specifications, line changes and authorized product specification changes utilizing standards in place for change orders, labels and customer requirements
2. Serves as a liaison between account managers and Clarios support personnel (Milwaukee and Plant), including Graphic Arts, Production Control, Purchasing, Accounting, IT and Quality
3. Completes visual deco slide detail for changes that affect battery appearance.
4. Performs maintenance to input brand and UPC information in BES
5. Assists the product manager in other activities and projects as needed
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or marketing environment preferred.
• Ability to work well in cross-functional, internal teams both as a team member and in a leadership role
• Keen understanding of internal customer-related processes
• Business acumen – good working knowledge of Clarios and its business activities
• Deep customer understanding
• Strong battery product knowledge – specifically including application and usage of product
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.