- Copyrighting / Content
Category: Copyrighting / Content
ThinkTPG is looking for a seasoned Copywriter who has worked in product launches for consumer goods, for our corporate client based in Morris County, NJ.
As a product writer, you’ll be expected to create coherent, consistent messaging while passionately advocating for the needs of the user. Working closely with design and product marketing teams, you will influence product positioning and communication strategy.
As a product writer, you will:
- Write clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including product names, navigational elements, emails, tutorials, and notifications)
- Use copy and content strategy to set expectations for the experience, remove barriers and cognitive roadblocks, and take users along our vision.
- Work closely with the product team to develop user-focused positioning and narratives in support of features and experiences
- Ensure voice and content consistency with marketing, content marketing, and customer support
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams with designers, data analysts, user researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketing team members
- Develop content frameworks and product narratives that explain your recommendations and help people understand the practice of product writing
- 5+ years of professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products and developing style guides
- Experience writing and editing for consumer and ideally business audiences preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with design, brand, marketing, and product partners
- Ability to articulate your rationale clearly
- Well-versed in identifying and communicating feature values to users
- Ability to work independently, juggle multiple work streams, and deliver copy on tight timelines
- Portfolio of writing samples
For further details, contact us directly at 201.579.0994 or 914.214.2555
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-11-22 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.