DevOps Engineer (Any Tech Stack) If you are a DevOps Engineer (Any Tech Stack) with experience, please read on!
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Columbus, OH
Based in Columbus, OH, we are a healthcare software company building a cloud-based product that makes submitting, monitoring, and completing a prior authorization a simple experience.
We are looking for individuals with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science who have a strong fundamental understanding of object-oriented design and of object-oriented programming. If you are a problem solver, a self-starter, and a great communicator, look no further!!!
Our company is a .NET shop; however, we are seeking candidates with a high level of aptitude in ANY TECH STACK.Top Reasons to Work with Us- Stability and growth as we have been in the business since
- Empowering our employees through their careers
- Great pay and great work environmentWhat You Will Be Doing- Work in a group of 10 engineers
- Fix problems with our infrastructure quickly
- Help developers learn how to manage infrastructure
- Streamline infrastructure operations
- Remove unnecessary components and simplify configuration
- Template infrastructure
- Research new infrastructure capabilities and techniques
- Understand security requirements and ensure our operating environments are secure
- Build & maintain infrastructures that heavily leverage off-the-shelf components of AWS or AzureWhat You Need for this Position- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related fields
- Object-Oriented Design
- Object-Oriented Programming (ANY TECH STACK)
You should know some of the following:
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Integration
- Deploying Applications
- AWS or AzureWhat's In It for You- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverageSo, if you are a Full Stack Developer with experience...
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to [email protected] -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.