- Business / Management
- Product Manager
Category: Business / Management
Product Manager TurnKey Vacation Rentals is looking to add a Product Manager to our team. This role requires a technology focused, entrepreneurial-minded approach to help innovate in both the technology and service arenas. As Product Manager you’ll have the opportunity to orchestrate the product development serving TurnKey’s staff, consumers, vendors, and vacation rental owners.
This is a unique opportunity to work with many departments within TurnKey to collaborate, solve problems and innovatively create the next big idea. This role affords you full ownership from product design, creation, implementation and updating.
What you’ll do:
- Work with business leaders to execute both our product and business visions for TurnKey’s internal systems, consumer, and vendor products.
- Manage the product process from ideation through product releases and maturity for specific product lines.
- Develop individual product plans with requirements and business cases that meet company objectives.
- Evaluate the industry, market trends, and competitive landscape to design and manage industry-leading products.
- Continuously identify ways to use products for streamlining processes and improving operational results.
- Work closely with our UX and engineering teams throughout the entire product process.
- Incorporate data-driven, analytical methods to monitor product performance.
What you'll bring:
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience shipping products (ideally end to end).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a broad understanding of technology.
- Experience managing web, mobile, and operational software products.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as the ability to work with all functional groups within the company.
- Agile software development experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Bonus points for industry experience.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a company re-inventing the vacation rental service industry
- Working with a world-class team to develop industry leading process and solutions
- Competitive pay, stock options, and health insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
TurnKey (TurnKeyVR.com) is the leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. We are based in Austin,TX and manage over 4,600 properties in over 80 destinations and growing including Austin, Lake Tahoe, Breckenridge, Park City, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara to name a few. We recently closed an additional $48M of funding by leading investors and are growing rapidly. Our goal is to become the largest and most highly-regarded firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost. We offer competitive salaries and bonuses as well as stock options in our high-growth technology company.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-11-22 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.