- Business / Management
- Software Engineer Manager (Test Automation)
Software Engineer Manager (Test Automation)
Category: Business / Management
Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates company has a current Software Engineer Manager (Test Automation) opening located in San Diego, CA.
Join a strong QA team building cutting-edge automated solutions to real-world testing problems. You'll have an opportunity to make a significant impact in the success of the testing program for our flagship product, Episys. If you like to work in an exciting, dynamic and challenging environment we are looking for you!
You will manage the QA team for Symitar that includes, managing QA Analysts, SDETs, and Performance Engineers. This role will also manage an outsource vendor working on test automation for Symitar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, EE, CIS or engineering-related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with automation testing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a QA Manager or Supervisor.
- Must have experience with test automation tools such as Coded UI or Selenium.
- Must have automation experience with either C# or Java.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Understanding and experience with both Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall SDLC approaches.
- Experience as a developer.
- Experience mentoring SDETs.
- Experience with SQL.
- Should have experience with both Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and modular programming concept.
- Experience with various test tools (test case management, defect tracking, profilers, etc.).
- Experience overseeing a mix of full-time employees and contractors.
- Experience with large, complicated enterprise-type products.
- Experience evaluating tools and making recommendations about tool.
- Experience rolling out a new tool.
- Experience with Performance Testing.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.