· Evaluate repairs to ensure compliance to requirements and regulations. To release military and/or civil product and perform daily tasks associated with the aftermarket Quality Assurance.
· 2 years of previous electronics Quality Assurance experience
· Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis, industry standards: AS9100, AS9110, and regulations
· Experience with electronics assembly, solder standards and inspection
· Able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
· Proficient with Microsoft products
· Able to use Oracle, Proficy, Tip QA, Windchill and other tools/applications
· Great problem-solving skills
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work independently and in teams
· College degree from accredited institution or 5 years of Quality Assurance experience in electronics field
· Knowledge of FAA regulations
· Repairman Certificate or A&P Certificate
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.