An award-winning company in the travel industry is seeking to hire a skilled Learning Technologist. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a like-minded group of collaborative individuals.
You are the kind of person who makes extraordinary user experiences come to life. You blend UX design and engineering expertise into a single progressive discipline. You will help define standards and solutions for iOS prototypes and production code. As part of the UX team, you’ll be empowered and challenged to tap the full range of your skills, and you’ll have ample opportunities to learn and grow in your career.
Is this you?
• You see yourself as both a designer and a developer.
• Your top priority is delivering a great experience for users, and solving real-world problems. You approach UX with empathy and compassion.
• You work closely with designers and technology partners to develop prototypes for rapid testing and iteration, as well as production-ready presentation-layer experiences.
• You enjoy participating in creative ideation, and know how to give and receive constructive feedback and critique.
• MS or BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent industry experience.
• 5 years experience as a key member of a UI/UX design team participating in the complete product-development lifecycle.
• Expert knowledge of Swift, XCode, and git/GitHub
• Working knowledge of XCTest and XCUI, GraphQL, Carthage, RxSwift, Firebase, Fabric, Zeplin
• Proficiency in implementing both macro- and micro-interactions.
• Strong interpersonal skills including verbal, listening, and written communication.
• An excellent eye for detail and passion for craftsmanship.
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates attention to detail, including typography, layout, color, image and motion behaviors.
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.