- Technical Writer / Graphic Designer - Medical Device / Aviation
Technical Writer / Graphic Designer - Medical Device / Aviation
NOTE: We would prefer (but not required) someone with 3 to 5 years of experience due to the nature of the designs we are responsible for.
- Illustrator and InDesign software experience
- Design for packaging materials (cartons, instructions, labels, etc.)
- Create Spec call-outs (Material, size, colors, etc.)
- Finalizing art files for print (dpi/resolution, file formats, pantone colors, etc.)
- Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word) experience
- Experience designing for medical devices or equivalent
- Able to communicate (oral and written) in a business setting
- Familiar with corporate working environment/ethics
We want to ensure the pool of candidates are aware that this is a Graphic Design position that requires them to follow certain regulations (FDA, EU, ISO, etc.). We would also suggest for them to share any portfolio work they have, specifically in packaging and instruction for use layout/designs.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-11-22 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.