- Technical SEO Analyst
Technical SEO Analyst
- Project Management
*Open to candidates located in NY Metro Area as well as Piscataway, NJ*
Remote Position; required to go in for meetings
- The Technical SEO Specialist will be tasked with auditing, analyzing and executing on technical SEO initiatives
- Detailed analysis of technical aspects of site (canonicalization, crawl budget, page rendering)
- Define strategy with an eye for quick wins through long-term best practice methodology
- Work with development teams to ensure technical SEO best practices are adhered to for all new dev initiatives
- Monitor web analytics data from various sources to gauge the effectiveness of technical SEO initiatives
- Consult with product managers and other stakeholders on SEO & UX “best practices”
- Run audits, identify and address technical debt that specifically impacts a search engine’s ability to crawl, index and favor our site’s content
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Advise, collaborate and work cross-functionally with development, design, product, and marketing and project management groups to push for technical SEO best practices
- Perform keyword research as needed
- Use internal and third-party analytics programs
- Monitor ranking, traffic, crawl error, and indexing reports identifying potential SEO issues
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with medium to large websites required
- 5+ years experience with natural/organic search engine optimization. Combination of ad agency and in-house marketing background a plus.
- Proven record of achieving SEO results on high traffic, relevant search engine keyword searches.
- Experience developing websites and applications with HTML and web server knowledge.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance.
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance and a strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, page rendering, canonicalization, etc.).
- Deep Understanding of the search engine industry and SEO best practices
- Experience with web analytics software, keyword research tools, and content management systems required. Google Analytics experience preferred.
- Experience in project management and working cross-functionally to accomplish business goals.
- Analyze, summarize and present analytical reports.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-11-14 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.