Our client is looking to bring on an SEO Manager to their digital marketing team. This person will manage a team of 3 digital marketing specialists however the main areas of focus for this person will be to manage all aspects of organic SEO: technical, analytical, testing etc. For this person to make the biggest impact it is most important that they understand all of the SEO technologies well. Mainly testing, reporting, research and keywords.
• Coordinates with internal cross-functional project teams to create strategic marketing plans as they relate to organic web marketing.
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
• Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals; both general and keyword specific.
• Monitor and evaluate web analytics, dashboards, reports, search results and overall performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
• Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps and webmaster tools).
• Monitor, track and report on SEO projects; specifically status, lead generation, conversion and optimization results.
• Identify new search engine and conversion rate optimization strategies, tests and reports.
• Manage a team of digital marketing specialists in all aspects of managerial responsibility, coaching, development, performance feedback and monitoring and assigning work.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of broader SEO community including updates to SEO and analytics platforms as well as updates done by key search engines; must keep client websites up to date to ensure peak performance in lead generation.
• Serves as a key member of client marketing team, to develop and inform best digital marketing campaign strategy to achieve desired outcomes; depending on nature of client campaign, may have to develop project plan and serve as the key project manager; ensuring on time and quality delivery.
• Represents the digital marketing department as the SEO subject matter expert and meets expectations of maintaining effective business relationships with clients, vendors and internal marketing partners, developing creative and solid digital web campaigns and of gaining clients approval for campaigns and/or updates to campaigns through thoughtful facilitation at meetings.
• Responsible for publishing, updating and building new and existing web pages within the context of existing content management systems (Drupal and WordPress).
• Occasionally conducts training sessions with the student-level team members to provide insight on digital marketing best practices.
• Deep knowledge or search engine optimization, as it relates to organic traffic, as well as the tools to review and manage organic results.
• Broad understanding of the tools of predictive and artificial intelligence; skilled in ability to provide clear and in-depth information to developers to enable use of these tools to increase quality leads and conversion of leads for appropriate targeted consumers.
• Fluent with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEO Moz, Hot Jar, Ahrefs, SEO Clarity, etc.
• Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) process.
• Solid understanding of deploying and executing "third party links" into external content to increase brand awareness of clients and increase lead generation.
• Experience working with various content management systems and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments (WordPress & Drupal)
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
• Understanding of natural search tactics and how web metrics are tracked.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Project or similar project management software, social media platforms.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.