- SEO Manager
**This is a 100% Remote position. You must have experience working in a full-time remote capacity to qualify.**
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We strive to live into our motto of ‘Stop Guessing’ by leveraging big data to drive holistic digital marketing strategy.
What about you? You're a natural-born consultant who loves solving problems at scale and making recommendations that are rooted in data-- Big Data. What's better than bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets to identify empathy-fueled opportunities for your clients? Communicating them in a way that gets clients excited, on-board, and eager to work together. You take your client's success personally. Treating their bottom line with heart and protecting each dollar as if it were your own-- and your clients love you for it! (We do too!!)
What you'll be doing...
- Craft and drive SEO strategy through in-depth content gap analyses, competitive & audience analysis, keyword research, and SERP landscape analysis. You will take an integrated approach to Search, collaborating closely with PPC, Analytics, Developers, and Creative to help grow your clients' bottom line
- Build strong, lasting relationships with your clients using Seer's values as your compass. You treat each touchpoint as an opportunity to build depth and trust in your relationship-- learning about the business, their goals, new opportunities, and how their day is going
- Oversee day-to-day SEO strategy & management, acting as a champion for big data. You'll ensure analyses and client recommendations are rooted in both organic and paid data, leveraging Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst to make the data and results digestible for your clients
- Prepare and lead presentations for your clients that demonstrate your impact and value on their bottom line. You're the tried-and-true business partner that client's dream of; positioning yourself as an extension of their team, and treating their wins/losses as your own
- You know the world of Search changes fast and it excites you! You're all over emerging trends, tools, technologies, and data sets. You bring fresh ideas to the table and fearlessly run alongside industry changes. You're quick to kick up a new opportunity and run with it, making data-driven, actionable recommendations to drive value for your clients
- Your passion for Search stretches beyond reading industry blogs, articles, and case studies. You use your knowledge to elevate your clients, colleagues and industry peers-- through 1:1s, Lunch 'n Learns, webinars, blogs, case studies, and speaking engagements
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-11-04 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.