- Other techies
- Desktop Support Technician
Desktop Support Technician
Category: Other techies
My name is Oliver, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Quality Engineer candidate for a prominent client of ours. The offices are located in Bellevue, WA.
- Will provide remote and local IT and desktop support by troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing and configuring a variety of hardware and software.
- Assist in application support issues, such as access provisioning and various app configuration changes.
- Provide excellent customer service and exercise sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems.
- Will maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems, applications, and technologies.
- Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation for laptops (Apple & Dell), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with standard peripherals.
- User and administration of operating systems including Mac OSX/IOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu.
- TCP/IP networking support and troubleshooting of a corporate user and remote user environment with LAN, WAN, and VPN implementations globally.
- Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Gapps, Browsers, Salesforce.com, etc.).
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-11-02 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.