Experis IT - A Manpower Company has partnered with a local healthcare organization in the Greater Milwaukee Area to find (2) contract Security Analysts - Provisioning assist their team. If you are interested in applying and hearing more about the opportunity, please connect with Missy Gonzales at [email protected] Referrals are welcomed and rewarded.
Standard Job Description:
This person will help with the following:
• Provides user access to multiple applications, email and Active Directory, based on requests submitted by users and user representatives.
• Performs access control processes across multiple systems and environments. Assists with the identification of security risks and exposures by participating in security reviews, evaluations and risk assessments.
• Performs routine security data gathering and security administration activities.
• Resolves moderately complex issues regarding application and network security including access control administration.
• Provides input to and support for the development, implementation and monitoring of all security access processes and procedures at all sites.
• Documents standards and procedures used to complete the duties of the IAM team and ensures documentation is regularly reviewed and updated.
• Supports the identification of security risks and exposures. Performs monitoring of security access processes and procedures.
• Assists with the execution of security projects. Collaborates with architecture, systems administrators, applications development and network engineering on infrastructure projects that relate to systems access and security.
• Requires 3 years of experience in application security and system administration in a like-sized system environment with an understanding of directory structures and end user authentication.
• Knowledge of IT security and access provisioning.
• Understanding of directory structures such as LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory and end user authentication as well as other apps like O365 and Exchange
• Project management skills with the ability to manage and complete multiple projects and assignments concurrently
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
3 – 6 month opportunity – hire quickly!
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.