This is a hands-on role. The ideal candidate will have a broad background that includes Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response and deep knowledge of Unix/Linux Operating systems
MUST HAVE START-UP EXPERIENCE
• Identify, analyze, and develop mitigation or remediation actions for system and network vulnerabilities.
• Supports information security and compliance activities.
• Consults with and provides informal training and guidance to network engineers, systems engineers, and other personnel on security practices and techniques.
• Responds to security alerts and incidents
• Correlate and react to security events; perform first- and second-level triage.
• Monitors advancements in information security technologies, threats, and best practices.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in progressively more advanced security problems and solutions
• In-depth knowledge of security standards and experience in their implementation
• Experience with business protection systems and technology associated with information security
• Knowledge of information security best practices, standards, and regulations
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Experience with the following technologies required:
o Modern operating systems (*NIX, Windows)
o Network technologies
o Vulnerability Scanners
o SIEM and other logging tools such as syslog
o Intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
o Advanced anti-malware
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Related Field or equivalent work experience
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.