- Desktop Support Engineer/ IT Support Engineer
Desktop Support Engineer/ IT Support Engineer
Desktop Support Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years related hands-on work experience.
- Work experience must include supporting local area network-connected devices or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 10).
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products (XP/2003/2007/2010).
- Ability to work at onsite at the client facility as required.
- Presents a tidy and professional physical appearance to customers and colleagues in a way the represents mindSHIFT well, especially at a customer site.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
- Occasional on-call rotation may be required.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-10-25 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.