- Customer Support
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company, has an immediate opening for a Cutting Tool Application Technical Customer Support in Arlington, Texas.
Responsibilities include assisting callers with information such as speed/feed, grade recommendations and tool selection.
- 3-5 years machining experience, preferably with CNC set-up and programming experience
- Thorough knowledge of carbide, indexable tooling, and metalworking applications
- Communicate effectively
- High call ratio
- Phone etiquette
- Blueprint reading
- Application knowledge
- Materials and machines
- CNC lathe and mill programming
- Familiar with industry trends a plus
- Aptitude for learning innovative cutting techniques
- Bilingual a plus
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-10-25 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.