6 months temp to perm ; 8am-5pm
· Onboarding (internal and trade partners)
o This includes confirming payroll information with our payroll coordinator, updating the Norcal directory, requesting access to project in CMiC, adding contact information into CMiC's project directory, adding new hire to all necessary programs (such as Bluebeam Studio, Assemble, etc)
· Highschool degree
· Proficient or advanced in Excel, proficient in Word and has some experience with PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of the Google platform is a plus because we use it daily along with Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of CMIC Construction software a plus
· Construction background a plus
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.