- QA and testing
- Quality Engineer
Category: QA and testing
We are seeking an experienced Quality Engineer for our client in Milpitas, CA. This position will be a temporary assignment with an expected duration of three months.
Please submit your resume for further review.
- Monitor, test, and inspect the quality of manufactured product.
- Ensure that product meet the required quality standards.
- Plan and maintain the quality engineering program and processes applied to the product.
- Develop and apply quality standards to manufacturing process from raw material to completed product.
- Monitor materials to ensure compliance with required quality standards.
- Implement methods to measure inspection, testing, and manufacturability.
- Identify potential issues such as defects. Work to identify the root cause of defect and develop solutions.
- Initiate corrective action requests.
- Assist in training production personnel to uphold quality standards. Provide training material and/or perform training sessions if needed.
- Assist in performing quality audits.
- Other related responsibilities.
- Related work experience is required.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-10-25 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.