- UX Designer
Who we are:
StructionSite uses 360 camera technology and AI to rapidly digitize a construction site, as well as track the work done on it. We’re here to make the trillion-dollar construction industry more efficient through technology. Our customers are building thousands of iconic structures all around the world today! You will be joining a company that is experiencing a recent injection of capital and rapid customer growth.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer who is passionate about crafting intuitive experiences that connects vast amounts of data to a rapidly growing user base. We following an agile, iterative approach to design; you should be able to quickly grasp business requirements and determine any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and interviews, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of new features going into the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
What you will do:
- Create intuitive experiences for customers to increase product engagement and facilitate our rapid user growth
- Identify design problems for large data sets (photos, videos, schedules, etc) and devise elegant solutions that require no training.
- Translate concepts supplied by the PM and customer interviews into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Collaborate closely with the Product Manager, UI Designer, Engineering Team, and other team members and customers
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
What you need:
- Three or more years of UX design experience. This is not an entry-level position; we are looking for mid to senior level UX designers. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing for complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Framer, etc.
- A deep understanding of both web app and mobile app design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, and crafting an intuitive user experience
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
Why you want to join:
- Chance to be a leader making a significant impact in a fast-growing, venture-backed startup
- Competitive pay and equity package.
- Flexible Workspace.
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Team events/outings/lunches, etc.
- You will help build something that will have a huge impact on a $10 Trillion+ industry
If you’re excited and want to join, please send the following:
- Link to resume, LinkedIn, Portfolio, etc.
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us, message, cover letter, video, etc… Anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-10-25 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.