- Sr UX Designer
Sr UX Designer
JustAnswer is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to support and inspire a growing design team to create engaging experiences for our consumers across desktop, mobile and app platforms. As part of the design team, you will be a thought leader and help drive innovation across all experiences for JustAnswer. This position requires a proven track record of working within product design teams and experience designing innovative digital consumer products from inception to launch.
About the role
- Be an integral member of a fast-paced, growing UX team delivering elegant, innovative, customer-centered design solutions to complex business challenges
- Requires end-to-end UX design skills (from understanding the business and conceptualizing solutions to delivering pixel-perfect mocks)
- Collaborate with product and engineering to define and execute strategy
- Work collaboratively with product partners both in San Francisco and Ukraine to define priorities, plan projects, and design approaches that enable the best experiences and outcomes
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the area of content design, storytelling, interaction design, visual design, user research, and online user behavior
- An exceptional UX designer with 5+ years’ experience, who loves learning and is passionate about creating and delivering user-centered, data-driven consumer experiences.
- Well versed in the current state of web technology and best practices, including building and working within a design system. You are detail-oriented and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting cross-functional teams. You can handle multiple projects and are skilled in using data to make decisions.
- An expert at design process, and an exceptional collaborator with product management, engineering, user research, content and design. Driven to move fast, be decisive and deliver world-class user experiences. You have superb communication skills in a fast-paced environment (verbal, written, and visual) and the ability to influence and build consensus. You can take creative feedback well and execute quickly.
- Skilled in Sketch, InVision, UserTesting.com, Office 365, and an animation tool.
- Please include your killer portfolio with examples of successful UX solutions and designs along with your application to be considered.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-10-25 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.