Quality inspectors ensure high quality and efficiency in daily work operations, while maintaining safety regulations and requirements. Quality inspectors are responsible for examining and testing products for signs of damage or defects that could reduce their overall quality and functionality and ensure that the product is per customer specification.
Engineering and Quality Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform inspections, test products, and perform quality-related activities
- Ensure inspected products meet company quality requirements and safety standards
- Generate quality documents for shipping per customer requirements
- Work with engineering to make sure all quality specifications are properly flowed down
- Perform projects as assigned by Engineer and Quality Manager
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers
- Strong reading skills and visual comprehension
- Familiarity with blueprints and schematics
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good arithmetic to perform basic computations
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Knowledge of AS9100D with ISO 9001: 2015
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED required; trade or vocational school within manufacturing industry a plus
- Three (3) years of work experience in quality required
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, pull and push with hands and arms, reach overhead, and talk or hear
- Steady work pace required due to production requirements
- Able to lift to 25 pounds
- Moderate walking, standing, lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes, etc.
MW Industries, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants or employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Visit us at www.mw-ind.com for more information about MW Industries, Inc. and our affiliate companies.