· Interview Product Managers, stakeholders and users to understand goals and preferences for software applications
· Designs application user experiences using methods such as wireframes, information architecture, prototypes, screen mockups and others
· Apply appropriate metrics and customer insight to the creative process.
· Create wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile interfaces.
· Presents UX designs to stakeholders, users and development teams in formal and informal settings
· Maintains and manages digital brand consistency including but not limited to typography, interface design, colors and best practices
· Responsible for staying current with new UX developments and techniques
· Test applications for usability, in partnership with stakeholders and users
· Works in our Agile/Scrum environment, participating in and contributing to the ceremonies and processes (daily stand-ups, code reviews, sprint retrospectives, etc.) that keep our process continually improving
· Attends and participates in development meetings
· Works on a development team which may include other technical professionals, subject matter experts, project stakeholders and executive leadership
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.