We’re expanding and as our business grows and our product range broadens, we’ve found it necessary to make significant investments in our organization. Notably, we've completed our new 85,000 sq ft landmark facility which is designed from the ground up to facilitate innovation. Similarly, we’re investing in our people and are looking for someone who’s personally supportive of our customers and equally driven to deliver exceptional products for our market.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Graphic Designer to work closely with product designers and other creative staff to conceptualize and deliver all visual creative necessary for product launch and marketing purposes. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for:
- The creation of visual content for catalogs, website, and videos for multiple internal brands
- Implementation and further definition of our current visual guidelines & identity while ensuring its alignment with the overall brand positioning and strategy
- Providing creative guidance to extended graphic design team
- Creating visual marketing designs, typography, and logos for all new product lines
- Conducting photo shoots to include product photography and brand imagery, and retouching as necessary.
- Taking lead on catalog, instruction manual, packaging, and product labeling design, as well as proofreading and prepping all files for print
- Adding and updating web content on existing websites
- Assisting in the design and execution of trade show booths
- Creating marketing assets and interactive experiences as needed
- Shooting and editing video/motion graphics
- A refined aesthetic and a deep knowledge of the associated graphic design tools and software
- A solid photography background
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple active projects
- Complete fluency in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Familiarity with: Canon Eos 1D X Mark II (or similar DSLR), Studio/On Location off-camera strobe lighting
- Experience with: Premiere Pro (or other NLE), After Effects, Sketch up, 3d modeling/rendering (cinema4d, modo, 3dsmax, etc), basic coding and e-commerce platforms
- Must be a US citizen
- Minimum bachelors degree in art or related
Please include with your resume:
- A cover letter
- Link to portfolio showing Graphic Design/Print work
- Link to portfolio showing Web Design work
- Link to portfolio showing Photographic work
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.