The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, curating and developing meaningful content that drives awareness and lead generation for the Xtime brand. This role requires extensive collaboration across the Dealertrack organization including but not limited to Research, Sales, Strategy, Product, and Client Marketing. The Content Marketing Manager must be able to adhere to tone/voice and messaging standards and help ensure that content is consistent and compelling. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations.
· Work closely with Director to develop and implement content strategy roadmap that includes branding through content (brand voice/story), targeted message development, identifying and executing content matrix, internal communication plan, social media integration, and success metrics
· Interpret complex business concepts, products, data and research and manage small-to-medium projects packaging and distributing as educational and digestible marketing content
· Concept, write and curate content in a wide variety of mediums, including white papers, case studies, website content, video content and scripts, infographics, long- and short-form editorial, online interactive tools, and multimedia presentations aimed at automotive dealer audiences, industry associations and publications, and other industry professionals via digital platforms and trade shows
· Mine and repurpose existing and new content to stretch its value
· Consult with brand team on content distribution tactics to maximize consumption of content developed.
· Conduct regular content audits on all owned digital properties (e.g., xtime.com) to ensure currency, message relevancy, and accuracy of mapped solutions. Make recommendations for updates and revise as needed.
· Monitor content marketing efforts of key competitors to inform and refine Xtime content strategy.
· Project manage multiple assignments that includes the creation of project plans and creative briefs, and collaborate with Creative Studios or external vendors as needed on graphics to deliver content work product
· Keep up to date on research and cutting-edge trends to ensure that content is relevant and innovative for the current marketplace. Topics include but are not limited to consumer shopping behavior, automotive media, automotive software, automotive retail & wholesale business, digital platforms, the competitive landscape and social media
· Manage and contribute to the ongoing optimization, relevance and evolution of B2B-facing websites
· Manage company’s social media content to maintain brand voice and strategy, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other identified relevant channels
· Provide important content and UX insights to help shape information architecture, wireframe development, and success metrics of B2B websites
· Track, measure, and analyze all content initiatives on roadmap to help shape and improve future tactics
· Serve as a resource and mentor to colleague with less experience or expertise
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.