- Other techies
- Communication Design Lead
Communication Design Lead
Category: Other techies
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
Job Title: Communication Design Lead
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Client hosts some of the industry's most talked-about events. Creative Services is the team of designers, photographers, film producers and editors that creates content you see on and off the stage.
Communication Design Leads will art direct and deliver compelling and visually stimulating presentations. Design Leads are responsible for supporting and mentoring designers and establish and maintain exceptional design standards that push the Client brand.
Communication Design Leads will regularly collaborate with decision makers from diverse backgrounds and disciplines.
In your role, you will:
- Manage and mentor a team of graphic and motion graphic designers.
- Guide and enforce high standards for all deliverable.
- Provide critical feedback and solutions on both an individual basis and in a team-level environment.
- Work closely with other Communication Design Leads on resourcing, quality control, and global design decisions.
- Run weekly design reviews.
- Attend internal reviews with stakeholders and other cross-functional partners.
- Provide creative, thoughtful, and informed solutions to overall storytelling hurdles.
- Present the work effectively and clearly articulating the proposed design solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional partners.
- Ensure Client branding is maintained throughout all deliverable.
- Minimum 7+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
- Recent experience creating presentations and expertise with presentation software.
- Recent experience managing designers.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic with a clear understanding of visual storytelling.
- Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic. Specifically, hierarchy, typography, color pairing, and layout.
- Extremely strong illustration and art direction background.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Intermediate proficiency with Keynote (or equivalent presentation design experience).
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills with a self-starter personality.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
- Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
- Undergraduate or MFA degree in design or a related field.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-09-27 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.