We are a rapidly growing Amazon company that nurtures both its products and its people. We are the largest provider of audiobooks on the planet - a collection of artists, designers, and technologists with a love of innovation and the art of the spoken word. We work with the best technical people and services in the world. We need more great people!
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Audible on Echo team owns the full experience of audiobooks on the very popular Alexa devices. Being able to control your experience using voice has been a total game-changer, for our customers and for our developers. Everything you've been doing for the past 10 years is now obsolete, we need to create an addictive and natural experience without a screen or a GUI to show the customer -- it needs to feel like you are talking to a friend, and asking them to read you a book. Many of our challenges haven't been solved, and some of them haven't even been uncovered yet. Come join a team of forward-thinking software professionals who are looking to bring this experience to our customers.
· Play a leading role in managing the delivery of large cross functional projects spanning teams and divisions in Audible as well as Amazon
· Collaborate to define core business objectives in order to deliver the best product, program or project with the most efficient use of company resources.
· Work with cross functional teams technology, business and operations to manage multiple projects that have conflicting needs and priorities from concept to launch.
· Collaborate to define the technical architecture of solutions for services
· Communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams consistently and transparently.
· Strive constantly to improve and establish a new bar in performance (using objective metrics) in project execution.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.