- Business / Management
- Vice President
Category: Business / Management
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
Lead Backend Software Engineer
New York, NY, USA
Director of Sales - Bowlmor Times Square
Times Square, NY, USA
Vice President Operations
Woodbridge, NJ, USA
VP, Product Management
Director of Project of Engineering
New York City, New York, USA
New York City, New York
Job Id: 4578
Are you looking to make a career change to a fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Cooperate with other analysts to oversee valuation analyses and direct research on valuation drivers, private equity and credit costs and other relevant end markets.
- Maintain documentation of client data.
- Arrange financial models detailing discounted cash flow, market transactions and option valuations.
- Establish and effectively communicate reports to clientele.
- 7+ years’ experience in the field of finance
- Master’s Degree in Finance
- Proficient in valuation or securities analysis
- Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst certification
- Ability to multitask by overseeing various projects and prioritizing tasks in a timely fashion
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Ask for: Diana
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-09-26 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.