- QA and testing
- Quality Assurance Specialist
Quality Assurance Specialist
Category: QA and testing
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you are an excellent communicator who is able to work closely with remote testing teams around the world. Mitigating risks and managing QA delivery success can be challenging, but your organizational and interpersonal skills are up to the test.
Through working closely with multi-disciplinary teams, you have a holistic view of all projects to ensure excellent quality assurance. As a self-starter, you work effectively with teams—from a project’s conception to delivery—with ongoing monitoring and refinement along the way. You apply your skills to projects large and small (complex back-end systems, mobile applications, rich interactive web experiences, and physical digital products, for example). And you really want to work with world-class brands to produce experiences that improve customers’ lives.
- Work with version control systems like SVN/Git.
- Build automation framework from scratch to write unit and integration test cases using Junit/TestNG/ScalaTest/ScalaCheck.
- Study and Use Java/Scala libraries for accessing web elements.
- Understand Java/Scala application and test code to write unit and integration tests in Java/Scala.
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in Java/Scala programming
- Performance testing experience (JMeter/Gatling).
- Experience with Rest API testing and automation.
- Experience with Unix commands, including accessing remote servers, working with file systems, grep with logs using regular expressions, and accessing NoSQL.
- Experience with Unix commands, including accessing remote servers, working with file system, grep with logs using regular expressions, and accessing NoSQL.
- Familiarity with bug tracking and test case management tools.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills when developing test code.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills for isolating issues.
- The communication skills to work well within a team.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.