- Copyrighting / Content
- eCommerce Product Content Manager
ECommerce Product Content Manager
Category: Copyrighting / Content
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
Programming Planning Coordinator
Woodland Hills, CA, USA
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Digital Asset Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Software Product Manager
Calabasas, CA, USA
eTail Content Specialist
West Hills, CA, USA
Why Grayson Living?
Grayson Living is an online shopping destination for the most desired home brands in the world. We take pride in providing a seamless online shopping experience with exceptional selection. The eCommerce offices are located within the Beverly Hills Showroom, a full-service furniture retail store that provides design services for an exclusive network of clientele. We offer a high-energy startup work environment backed by a a full-service showroom with 20+ years in the retail industry.
About the Position
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Product Content Assistant with prior eCommerce experience to join our team. Candidates should be comfortable managing the product data entry team, and working with our website developer to optimize product search and categorization.
This role will require daily interaction with our Website Developer, Product Entry Clerks, Customer Service Representatives and Marketing Manager.
A genuine passion for home interiors is preferred and relevant experience in eCommerce is required. The position offers tremendous room for advancement in a fast-paced company that continues to exceed goals year over year.
- Manipulate complex spreadsheets with product data including specifications and pricing
- Maintain, publish, and syndicate product information to support our eCommerce business
- Request, review and follow up on all content, marketing copy, photography and other product information
- Ensure new product information, marketing copy, and photography are complete and accurate
- Optimize user experience by analyzing common search queries and improving product visibility
- Execute site-wide pricing updates and discount promotions on a monthly basis
- Implement product collections and group new products into appropriate sections of the site
- Work cohesively with the team and prepare weekly progress reports
- Provide a memorable user experience consistent with the Grayson Living brand
- 3+ years of eCommerce experience managing product content and digital assets
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheet Manipulation, and Data Import/Export Functions
- Proficiency with Word Processing, Adobe Suite, Email and Internet software including Google Suite
- Professional appearance, people friendly, highly organized and task oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and coordinate a fast-moving team
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-09-21 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.