Digital Marketing Content Manager - Gaming
The Live Service Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for project managing the end-to-end process for Origin Access & Access live service campaigns worldwide.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, friendly and dependable with experience in managing & executing multiple digital marketing projects at one time. The candidate will work with brand and account managers to grow the services through accelerating and improving the process of in-service initiatives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Communicate the in-service go-to-market plans with global marketing cross-functional teams, development team, pub ops, as well as facilitate Franchise buy-in/support
· Drive the creative development process, including but not limited to:
o Project managing copy creation, translation, artwork creation, proofing, legal approvals, delivery, deployment and QA.
o Content curation, ticketing and content tracking
o Integration of marketing campaigns related to the service, tracking and communication of URL changes to the advertising team
· Set up the creative development process with stakeholder alignment, roll out process, audit and optimize process as needed
· Partner with Finance teams to ensure proper vendor set up and tracking
· Working with the live-service manager to deliver campaign post-mortems and best practices based on campaign KPI’s
· Deliver to the Access/Origin Access live service marketing calendar to support service growth
· Act as facilitator to guide internal brand teams for marketing beats to ensure creative development is on brand
2+ years of project management or marketing production experience in a digital media setting coordinating with account managers, developers, operations, legal, copywriters and proofreaders
· Experience working with digital marketing – project management, content management
· Experience using project management software and ability to create schedules and set milestones
· Able to manage, prioritize and execute multiple projects at one given time
· Excellent organization and project management skills, must be detail-oriented
· Creative and resourceful thinking and the ability to make decisions and organize thoughts under time and development constraints
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.