- Copyrighting / Content
- Digital Content Producer
Digital Content Producer
Category: Copyrighting / Content
This job post has expired
Farm Journal is in search of a Digital Content Producer to assist our content team with a variety of content development, online reporting and content marketing functions. The ideal candidate is a data-driven individual with a passion for content creation and marketing. This person should also be a self-starter who works well independently and is ready to hit the ground running.
Job Duties & Responsibilties:
- Ability to work with the creative team to build multimedia content, including articles, infographics, audio and video
- Prepare and analyze enewsletters to promote existing content on Drovers and PORK websites
- Create and manage engaging social media campaigns for the Drovers and PORK websites
- Ability to effectively assist with the preparation of recommendations and information
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from internal staff or clients
- Assist with the creation, management and execution of content marketing campaigns for producer media, as well as assist with troubleshooting and problem solving on content campaigns
- Ability to work independently with reasonable amount of supervision and guidance with respect to overall objectives and operate within department policy guidelines
- Ability to assist in solving practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Extract and integrate data from various sources and provide insight to understand audiences and behaviors
- Other responsibilities as assigned by manager or supervisor
- Degree in journalism, communications or related field.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment as a strong individual contributor and team player.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- Knowledge of digital marketing automation tools and strategies.
- Experience managing social media and developing engaging content.
- Proven record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Demonstrated success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management abilities.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Attention to detail - This position requires attention to detail at the most granular level. Thoroughness, accuracy, and a strong sense of responsibility are critical.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-09-13 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.