Protect My Car is looking for a SEO Specialist to help bring us from being one of the leaders in the vehicle service contracts industry to THE leader in the industry. PMC is on multiple lists of best places to work, and fastest growing companies including; Fast 50, INC. 500, and Tampa Bay Business Journal. If you are looking to take your skills to the next level and make an impact on a growing company, then this is the job for you!
· SEO Specialist will work with Designers and Developers to support ongoing organic optimization to company site and landing pages.
· Perform thorough, detailed website analysis, with a focus on crawlability, architecture and site content.
· Create a variety of deliverables including keyword strategies, content plans, and complete website audits.
· Perform competitive research to identify competitor strategies.
· Communicate directly with CEO and CTO to provide solutions to SEO-related questions and concerns.
· Update SERPs, Backlinks and alert developers of any technical issues with the site or PPC campaigns.
· Manage SEO and PPC campaigns
· Provide Google Analytics, Search Engine Console, and Keyword Ranking reports
· Place keywords appropriately in copy to create more informative content and gain search engine traffic.
· Update Meta Tags to include targeted keywords.
· Compile and present SEO performance reports weekly.
· Up-to-date Google Analytics and Adwords certification. (preferred)
· 3+ years Search Engine Optimization experience driving strategy for Organic campaigns.
· Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console reporting tools.
· Knowledge of SEO landscape, trends and best practices.
· Proven SEO copyrighting skills.
· Basic knowledge of HTML to integrate tracking pixels, add links, and modify meta tags.
· Experience with SEMrush, Ahref, MOZ or similar programs.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills via email, phone and in person.
· Must have strong attention to detail, have great multitasking abilities and be very organized.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.