Our unique atmosphere:
Inter-Web services promotes a sky is the limit atmosphere and looks for those with an entrepreneurial attitude to take themselves and Inter-Web to the next level. We are committed to cultivating a team environment in which each employee understands they are a valuable aspect of the company that offers their own unique talents and skills. We support an innovative environment in which employee’s voices are heard and respected, while promoting the respectful sharing and challenging of ideas and processes. We are a growth centric company that invests in the company’s growth as well as the continued growth of its employee’s. We prioritize employee satisfaction with daily catered lunches from our onsite chef, to monthly massage days and wine events, to quarterly excursions. We are committed to creating a fun environment in which employee’s feel challenged, useful and appreciated.
If you are looking to work with a company where your efforts and capabilities are recognized and respected join Inter-Web Service, a company, that prioritizes entrepreneurship, innovation, respect, teamwork and growth! As a family owned company, we would love for you to join our team and become a useful addition to our family as we expand our business!
As part of a growing team and reporting to the SEO Lead, as an Jr SEO Specialist, you will assist in increasing website traffic and visibility for our B2B and B2C clients both locally and internationally and elevate your career to the next level! To succeed in this position, you will bring forward thinking and strong knowledge of SEO to help grow our e-commerce businesses.
You would be a great fit for this role if:
- You take initiative
- You are a team player
- You have a positive and proactive attitude
- You are results oriented
- You have a desire for continued learning
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Increasing web page rankings, traffic and conversion rates
- Using Google products such as Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager and other major search engine webmaster tools to analyze web data and turn it into actionable insights
- Supporting and assisting to build and maintain company SEO plans and strategies by making use of your rounded SEO skills including On-page, Off-page and Technical factors.
- Reviewing client campaign initiatives, and analyzing top industry competitors
- Website audits
- Crafting and supporting SEO email and website copy
- Creating and promoting quality online content (products descriptions, articles, blog posts, ad copy)
- Participates in on page keywords, editing content, duplicate content, and optimization including title changes, Alt descriptions, and metatags.
- Strong focus on off page efforts including anchor text, and sourcing and implementing backlinks
- Other marketing tasks as required
- 2+ years of proven record of success in SEO campaigns
- SEO skills - On page: keyword research, content strategy, working knowledge of HTML and CSS; Off-page: knowledgeable in white/gray/black hat strategies and Social media buzz; Technical: website technical analysis, basic troubleshooting and comfortable communicating with developers
- Knowledge of Google products: Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager
- Knowledge of SEO software such as SEMrush, MOZ, Majestic, Raven tools, etc
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team to excel at reaching client objectives
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly share and build on ideas to find the most effective and efficient digital marketing solutions
- Diploma or degree in a business or IT discipline like marketing, advertising, commerce and web development are an asset; but other field of studies also welcomed!
- Flexible daily start times
- Competitive incentive/bonus plans
- In-office perks: on-site gym, massage days, subsidized lunch (and an amazing Chef), team outings, opportunity for growth
- Work alongside leading marketing talent!
Send your resume and work samples to demonstrate your SEO success (sample websites you are currently working on) and you will hear back from us ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time