- Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who not only understands customers, but also brings their A game to join our consulting practice across commercial and federal projects. The experiences designed will be critical to the success of current and future strategic initiatives. This is a 6-month contract that may extend up to 18 months.
- Have a portfolio that shows your work. To us, experience is about how well you’ve done it and not how long you’ve done it.
- Have experience with or have participated in user research, research strategy, usability studies and other research methodologies.
- Have experience with Information Architecture and site map development.
- Be user-centric, research-driven and supremely skilled at taking insights and turning them into beautifully designed products, experiences, and interactions.
- Be excellent at demonstrating that design is about how it works and functions, not just about how it looks and feels.
- Know user centered design principles and practices, web standards, typography and color, and web usability standards.
- Understand how designs translate into development; able to speak to developers about front-end. Know how to code? Even better.
- Design content and mobile first.
- Design for accessibility.
- Thrive working with an agile development process and be comfortable with an iterative design process.
- Establish best practices and standardize methodologies, tools, templates for design deliverables.
- Illustrate ideas using sketches, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Conduct UX analysis through competitive analysis, market assessments and heuristic evaluations.
- Plan and execute simple, intuitive and effective flows and experiences.
- Recognize when to deliver a pixel-perfect prototype and when to whip up a bare-bones sketch or wireframes.
- Welcome feedback and make it a point to test hypotheses at every stage.
- Be a team player with a willingness to do as well as to manage or lead.
- Work with, coach and lead other Designers.
- Collaborate with researchers, product managers, engineers and stakeholders.
- Brainstorm solutions for design challenges with our brightest minds in product, engineering, and business.
- Work your design magic with a cross-functional multidisciplinary team to deliver the best user experience possible.
- Ability to work within the US without sponsorship.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-09-03 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.