Landmark Recovery operates substance abuse treatment centers across the United States. We exist to assist each patient in the development of a lifestyle that is permanently free from all mind and mood altering substances and that promotes the patient’s well-being across mind, body, and spirit. We are passionate, authentic, courageous, and uncompromising in our pursuit of excellence, and our vision is to restore hope, tranquility and function to 1 Million families in the next 100 years.
The parent company has operated senior living and apartment facilities in three states for 30 years. With a history of promotion from within, Landmark offers successful candidates the opportunity to advance with the company in the future.
We are looking for a Senior SEO/SEM Specialist/Manager to manage search engine optimization and marketing activities for our growing chemical dependency business. Additional responsibilities will provide oversight and expertise for Senior Living. Must be results oriented, have a passion for your craft and work extremely well under pressure.
You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI.
We will also want you cross-trained on various other Digital Marketing Activities.
● Use of Research & Analytic Tools to assist with our Research for SEO and PPC Campaigns
● Content Strategy Build Outs for SEO and PPC
● Technical SEO Knowledge and Implementation (Important to know how to tag content properly)
● Optimizations of Content Copy and Landing Pages for SEO and SEM
● Perform Ongoing Keyword Discovery and Case Studies
● Research and implement new search engine optimization techniques
● Development and implementation of link building strategies
● Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
● Work with other members of the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
● Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
● Might have to work on Content & Creative Copy for Campaigns outside of SEO and PPC
● Proven SEO experience
● Basic knowledge and Understanding of PPC Campaigns
● Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
● Experience with website analytics tools- Google Analytics as an example
● Experience with Programs like Semrush, Ahrefs, BrightLocal, and other similar software
● Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Salary: Very Competitive (Tied to experience and results)
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.