- .net/SQL Developer
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
- Project Management
Our client is looking for potentially two .Net developers with 5 yers of experience in .net and SQL.com to work on a Salesforce integration project.
They need a self starter who can run their own project and can hit the ground running - start immediately.
Looking for a straight contractor with 5 years experience with emphasis on .net entity frame work.
We are looking for a Senior Microsoft developer with great leadership skills to help take our organization to the next level and beyond. If you like a challenge and want to lead a small team to make a big impact, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Operate as the technical lead overseeing the work of a small group of developers involved in projects and production support
- Work in consultation with the infrastructure team to determine if an initiative has server/network requirements.
- Ability to estimate development time and cost estimates
- As the technical lead, work with the architecture and other development teams to ensure that technical solutions comply with our overall architecture standards.
- Support production and help to research, triage and develop solution fixes
- Ensure documentation is up-to-date
- As a technical lead, understand how systems integrate with one another and downstream impacts
- Conduct unit testing and record data
- Help team members with queries and in making technical decisions
A PLUS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Willingness to take on a challenge and remain productive when in a state of flux
- Strong relational database knowledge (SQL Server preferred)
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Development Tools and Methods
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, co-workers, and managers
- Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrable experience with large-scale systems
- Ability to reach sound decisions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor others in a fast paced, complex environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communications skills.
- Process-oriented; Attentive to details and anticipating project management challenges.
- Experience leading and successfully delivering complex initiatives, meeting quality and time expectations.
- Solid working knowledge of capabilities and direction of technology, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the technology required and the needs of business environment necessary to support enterprise systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comprehensive knowledge of object-oriented development environments
- Healthcare industry knowledge
- Advanced MS Professional Certifications
- Work with offshore teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of experience in computer programming
- Strong knowledge of development languages/platforms including C#, ASP.NET, XML. HTML, TSQL, ADO.NET
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-07-18 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.