Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in Thornton, CO. We are looking for a Sr SQL Developer. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits.
Senior SQL Developer to assist with managing the data growth in our school context. As operational and instructional data needs grow, we are looking for people with strong skills in the following areas: data
modeling, large data sets, TSQL, and SQL Server Reporting Services. Expertise with ETL processing, Microsoft Analysis Services, Power BI, .NET, and K-12 data sets are a plus. Strong customer-facing, interpersonal skills are a must, as the data team works with multiple business units in a large and complex organization.
Essential Job Functions:
● Advanced knowledge of logical and physical data modeling and use of Microsoft stack data modeling tools. Applicant should have experience with both OLTP and
● Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence tools: Analysis Services, SSRS, Power BI stack.
● Advanced knowledge of 2-tiered and 3-tiered architectures.
● Advanced knowledge of data warehousing methodologies and Data Mart design skills.
● Advanced knowledge of transactional SQL, relational database theory, and OLAP technologies.
● Strong ETL skill set including SSIS, API and various scripting languages.
● Expertise in debugging all types of programming and scripting.
● Ability to work under a formal software development lifecycle.
● Experience analyzing and auditing large datasets.
● Experience with K-12 applications like Infinite Campus (Student Information System), Schoology, Enrich (Special Education), and Naviance (College Readiness).
● Experience with State Reporting via Data Pipeline to the Colorado Department of Education.
● Experience with object-oriented/based programming languages.
● Experience using PowerShell scripting a plus.
● Experience working with Azure Analytic Services.
Send resumes to [email protected] for consideration.
To learn more about Connection or to apply directly through our website, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=External&c=1072441.
Register to receive daily job updates!
Connection, Inc. and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.