- IT Admin / DevOps
- DevOps Engineer
Category: IT Admin / DevOps
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build and maintain functional systems that improve both customer experience and help the development team build/test/deploy our applications. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include: deploying updates to our infrastructure, identify issues and provide improvements to our deployment process. You will be working closely with the development team to collect and implement updates to our platform that are required by our applications. You will also work with the IT team to implement any security requirements and provide regular audit records of our security best practices. A successful candidate loves hacking on python or bash scripts, is comfortable building Docker clusters and knows AWS services like the back of their hand.
- Work with the Engineering team to setup, manage, and scale server resources to deploy our applications.
- Ensure platform is up-to-date and perform regular maintenance (security patching, server upgrades), access to resources is limited to the proper groups.
- Work with IT group to set best practices for security auditing of network resources.
- Assist the Engineering team in getting network resources setup for applications, optimize the deployment process, and perform upgrades to infrastructure in order to improve user experience.
- 3-5 years' experience working with a software development team deploying SaaS applications.
- Strong background in Linux Administration (Ubuntu preferred).
- Experience with Automation/Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Terraform).
- Experience working with AWS services to setup and manage a SaaS platform is required.
- Knowledge of managing database environments (MySQL preferred) setting up database replication, performance tuning, etc.
- Working knowledge coding (PHP, Python, NodeJs).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Previous experience working in a services oriented architecture using Docker is a plus.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.